4Paws Insurance assists pet owners in paying for unexpected veterinary bills. We want to make sure that if your pet gets sick or hurt, you have help covering the costs of your vet recommended treatment for covered conditions. Enroll today to get the following covered in your pet health insurance policy.
What We Cover
We offer two types of plans- ‘Accident and Illness’ and ‘Accident Only’. Below is a list of what is covered by one or both of the types of plans.
- Accidents & Injuries – Both
- Illnesses – Accident & Illness only
- Exam Fees – Both
- Surgeries – Both
- Prescription Medication – Both
- Cancer Treatments – Accident & Illness only
- Veterinary Specialist Treatments – Both
- Chronic Conditions – Both
- X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, Ultra Sounds – Both
- Diagnostic Testing – Both
- Knee Conditions – Both
- Hip Dysplasia – Accident & Illness only
- Tooth Extractions – Both
- Behavioral Problems – Accident & Illness only
Download a sample of our accident & illness policy
Download a sample of our accident only policy.
Wellness Coverage Options
When you add wellness coverage, you will be reimbursed up to the scheduled amount for things that help protect your pet from getting ill. You don’t have to meet a deductible before you can be reimbursed, and there’s no waiting period. There are three wellness coverage levels: Wellness 250, Wellness 350 and Wellness 500.